Ensuring legally compliant implementation of the Commercial Waste Ordinance
The Commercial Waste Ordinance (GewAbfV) is aimed at producers and owners of commercial municipal waste as well as operators of pre-treatment and processing facilities and regulates the handling of commercial municipal waste and certain construction and demolition waste.
The 2017 amendment to the Commercial Waste Ordinance introduced far-reaching and strict separate collection, pre-treatment and sorting obligations for commercial municipal waste and certain construction and demolition waste. The collection, disposal and recovery of sorted waste is intended to strengthen the recycling of valuable waste from trade and industry in the sense of the circular economy.
The implementation of the Commercial Waste Ordinance must be documented. This applies in particular to the fulfilment of the separate collection obligation and the priority feeding of the separately collected waste for preparation for reuse or recycling.
- We have been advising and auditing companies on the legally compliant implementation of the GewAbfV since 2017. Our clients include companies and public authorities.
- General and company-related advice on the legally compliant implementation of the GewAbfV.
- Support in the preparation of your documentation in accordance with § 3 Para. 3 and § 8 Para. 3 GewAbfV
- Examination of the separate collection quota and preparation of the proof according to § 4 para. 3 sentence 3 GewAbfV (exemption!)
- Desktop research on the topic
- Training and workshop on the topic
You will benefit from our know-how when fulfilling your obligations.