Packaging Classifications & Weighing
As publicly appointed and sworn experts for packaging disposal, we can support you in the legally compliant implementation of the Packaging Act
Our client list includes more than 1,500 packaging producers and distributors subject to system participation.
Producers of packaging subject to system participation have to indicate the material type and mass of their packaging to be participated in the context of system participation (§ 7 (1) VerpackG).
- Our experts are listed in the Auditor Register Division 1 of the Central Packaging Register Office (ZSVR) and are thus authorised to audit the mass flow verification of the systems, the industry solutions and declarations of completeness.
- Our weighing laboratory has been certified according to the quality management system ISO 9001:2015 since 2013.
- We have played a significant role in the development of the packaging classification and weighing standards. Additionally, also in the development of:
In 2009 - Together with the Gesellschaft für Verpackungsmarktforschung, development of the verpackv-konkret platform.
In 2014 - Technical report DIN SPEC 11516 Verpackung "Determination of the weight of sales packaging - physical weighing".
As an expert service, we determine the required packaging master data for your reporting to the systems and the packaging register (LUCID).
- Legally compliant classification of packaging in accordance with § 3 (1) VerpackG: Differentiation between packaging and non-packaging within the meaning of the VerpackG.
- Legally compliant classification of your packaging according to the material types of the VerpackG in accordance with § 16 (2) and § 3 (5) VerpackG
- Packaging weight determination on calibrated precision scales
- Preparation of a measuring protocol as recognised proof in the context of the data report and the declaration of completeness.
You are also welcome to contact us...
- If you want to optimise your packaging with regard to system participation.
- If you need support with the declaration of completeness.
- If you have general questions about the German Packaging Act.
- Or you need research results on specific questions.
With our extensive expert knowledge in the field of packaging, we can provide you with targeted support and thus create real added value for you.