Evaluation of your packaging on the basis of the German Packaging Act
We analyse and evaluate your currently used packaging per the requirements of the German Packaging Act and jointly develop it further with you, taking into account the increasing requirements and needs of the market and innovations.
Producers of packaging subject to system participation have to indicate the material type and mass of their packaging to be participated in the context of system participation (§ 7 (1) VerpackG).
- We have extensive expert knowledge in the field of packaging. For more than 10 years we have also been working on the material characterisation according to the VerpackG within the scope of packaging weight. Our clients include more than 1,500 producers and distributors of packaging subject to system participation.
- Screening and analysis of the packaging used
- Identification of optimisation potentials in packaging design
- Desktop research on packaging alternatives and innovations
- Training and workshop on the topic
By optimising your packaging effectively, you can reduce the costs of material usage and participation fees.